- Day 1:
- Start your morning off with a visit to the Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, with special exhibits, interactive displays, and a chance to see the memorabilia and artifacts from the game’s earliest days.
- Explore the National Historic Landmark District, which includes the Clark Sports Center, Doubleday Field, and The Farmers’ Museum.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at the Melzingah Tap House.
- Take a tour of the Brewery Ommegang, where you can sample some of Cooperstown’s locally-crafted beers.
- Spend the afternoon at the Fenimore Art Museum to explore the history of American art.
- Finish the day with a leisurely stroll along the shore of the Lake Otsego.
LANDMARKS: Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, National Historic Landmark District, Clark Sports Center, Doubleday Field, The Farmers’ Museum, Brewery Ommegang, Fenimore Art Museum, Lake Otsego
DO NOT MISS: A visit to the Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum!