- Day 1:
- Start your day with a jog around the Inner Harbor, taking in the sights of the harbor and the USS Constellation.
- Stop for a picnic lunch at Patterson Park, then continue your jog around the city and take in the sights of the vibrant neighborhoods of Hampden and Federal Hill.
- End the day with dinner at a local seafood spot near the harbor.
- Start your day with a jog through the historic Fell’s Point, taking in the cobblestone streets and the sights of the harbor.
- Head to the Baltimore Museum of Art and take in the impressive collection of artwork before stopping for a bite to eat at a local cafe.
- Spend the afternoon exploring the American Visionary Art Museum and the Baltimore Zoo.
- Conclude your day with dinner at a local pub in Federal Hill.
LANDMARKS: Inner Harbor, USS Constellation, Patterson Park, Hampden, Federal Hill, Fell’s Point, Baltimore Museum of Art, American Visionary Art Museum, Baltimore Zoo.
DO NOT MISS: American Visionary Art Museum