- Day 1:
- Start your day off by visiting the National Aquarium, a world-class marine life center and public aquarium.
- After lunch, head to the Baltimore Museum of Art, one of the oldest and largest art museums in the US.
- End the day with a visit to the American Visionary Art Museum, a unique and eclectic collection of folk art and outsider art.
- Spend the morning exploring the Walters Art Museum, the only museum in the US to feature a comprehensive collection of art from the third millennium BC to the early 20th century.
- After lunch, check out the Maryland Science Center, a hands-on science and technology museum.
- End your day with a visit to the B&O Railroad Museum, where you can explore over 200 years of history.
LANDMARKS: National Aquarium, Baltimore Museum of Art, American Visionary Art Museum, Walters Art Museum, Maryland Science Center, B&O Railroad Museum
DO NOT MISS: A visit to the National Aquarium, the oldest public aquarium in the United States.