- Day 1:
- Start your trip off in style with a visit to the iconic Eiffel Tower. Take in the breathtaking views from the observation deck and make sure to bring a kite to fly up high!
- Take a walk along the banks of the Seine and explore the many charming bridges and boulangeries.
- Stroll through the Jardin des Tuileries and admire the stunning gardens, ponds, and sculptures.
- Spend the morning visiting the world-famous Louvre Museum and take a look at the impressive collection of artwork.
- After lunch, take a leisurely stroll through the cobblestone streets of Montmartre and explore the many boutiques and cafes.
- End your evening with a romantic boat ride along the Seine, taking in the illuminated sights of the city.
LANDMARKS: Eiffel Tower, Seine River, Jardin des Tuileries, Louvre Museum, Montmartre
DO NOT MISS: Kite-flying at the Eiffel Tower!