- Day 1:
- Visit Colonial Williamsburg, the living history museum where you can explore the reconstructed 18th-century capital of the colony of Virginia.
- Wander through the streets and learn about the colonial days of the city.
- Visit the Governor’s Palace and the Capitol building, where you can learn about the political history of the region.
- Stop by the Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum and browse the collection of folk art from the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Catch a baseball game at the William & Mary College Stadium.
- Explore the Jamestown Settlement, the first permanent English settlement in America.
- Check out the replica ships, the Powhatan Indian Village, and the museum galleries.
- Tour the historic campus of the College of William & Mary, the second oldest college in the US.
- Visit the Williamsburg Winery and taste some of their award-winning wines.
- Explore Merchants Square and browse the unique shops and restaurants.
- Stroll through the Colonial Gardens and admire the beautiful flowers and plants.
LANDMARKS: Colonial Williamsburg, Governor’s Palace, Capitol Building, Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum, William & Mary College Stadium, Jamestown Settlement, College of William & Mary, Williamsburg Winery, Merchants Square, Colonial Gardens
DO NOT MISS: Exploring the replica ships at the Jamestown Settlement.