- Day 1:
- Start your day with a private boxing lesson at the Punch Out Boxing and Fitness Gym. Learn the basics of the sport with personalized instruction from a professional.
- Explore the Syracuse University campus and take in the sights of the historic campus buildings and the lush green areas.
- End your day with dinner in Armory Square and a visit to the Westcott Street Cultural Fair.
- Stop by the Erie Canal Museum to learn about the history of the Erie Canal, one of the most important engineering feats of the 19th century.
- Visit the Rosamond Gifford Zoo to see a variety of animals from around the world.
- After lunch in the charming village of Skaneateles, take a stroll along Onondaga Lake Park, a beautiful waterfront park with scenic views and walking trails.
LANDMARKS: Punch Out Boxing and Fitness Gym, Syracuse University, Armory Square, Erie Canal Museum, Rosamond Gifford Zoo, Skaneateles, Onondaga Lake Park
DO NOT MISS: Westcott Street Cultural Fair