- Day 1:
- Start your day with a visit to the Carrier Dome, home of the Syracuse University Orange Basketball.
- Follow it up with an exploration of the Erie Canal Museum, where you can learn about the history and culture of the area.
- End your day with a stroll through Syracuse’s historic Armory Square, where you can experience the city’s bustling night life.
- Start off the day with a tour of the Syracuse University campus.
- Enjoy lunch at the Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, a local favorite.
- End the day with a trip to the Onondaga Lake Park, where you can take in the stunning views of the lake.
LANDMARKS: Carrier Dome, Erie Canal Museum, Armory Square, Syracuse University, Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, Onondaga Lake Park
DO NOT MISS: Onondaga Lake Park