- Day 1:
- Start your NYC trip with a leisurely stroll through Central Park. Take in the sights, sounds, and smells of the city as you make your way through the park.
- Explore the National History Museum and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- End the day with a Broadway show of your choice.
- Begin your day with a trip to the iconic Empire State Building. Take in the amazing views of the city and don’t forget to take some photos!
- Shop and explore the stores of Times Square, and take a break for lunch in one of the many restaurants nearby.
- Visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- Take a stroll through the Brooklyn Bridge at night for an unforgettable view of the city skyline.
- Spend the morning exploring Chinatown, Little Italy, and SoHo.
- Stop by the 9/11 Memorial Park, the Museum of Modern Art, and the Guggenheim Museum.
- End your trip with dinner at one of the many amazing restaurants in the city.
LANDMARKS: Central Park, National History Museum, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Empire State Building, Times Square, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge, Chinatown, Little Italy, SoHo, 9/11 Memorial Park, Museum of Modern Art, Guggenheim Museum
DO NOT MISS: Stop by the 9/11 Memorial Park for a sobering reminder of the city’s history.