- Day 1:
- Start your morning at the Empire State Building, where you can take in the breathtaking views of the city.
- Afterward, take a stroll through Central Park and take in the natural beauty of one of the city’s most iconic landmarks.
- Take a break for lunch at one of the city’s many delicious eateries.
- In the afternoon, explore the High Line, an old elevated train track turned into an urban park.
- For dinner, take a pizza tour of Manhattan! Sample slices from some of the city’s best pizzerias.
- Begin your day by exploring the iconic Brooklyn Bridge.
- Later, take in the views from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck.
- Afterward, wander through the vibrant neighborhoods of the Lower East Side and SoHo.
- For lunch, grab a bite to eat in one of the city’s many eateries.
- In the afternoon, take a tour of the 9/11 Memorial and Museum.
- For dinner, take your pick of some of the city’s top restaurants.
LANDMARKS: Empire State Building, Central Park, High Line, Brooklyn Bridge, Top of the Rock Observation Deck, 9/11 Memorial and Museum
DO NOT MISS: Take a pizza tour of Manhattan!