- Day 1:
- Start your day with a stroll through Central Park, admiring the lush greenery and beautiful views of the lake. There’s even a designated dog run area for your pup to have a play-date with some new friends.
- Take a ferry ride to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, and snap some amazing photos for your Instagram feed!
- Enjoy the evening with a performance at the iconic Radio City Music Hall.
- Visit the Brooklyn Bridge and take a leisurely stroll with your pup.
- Spend the afternoon exploring the world-famous Museum of Modern Art, followed by a visit to the High Line elevated park.
- End your trip with a visit to the Dog Park at Madison Square Park, one of the most popular parks for dogs in the city.
LANDMARKS: Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Radio City Music Hall, Brooklyn Bridge, Museum of Modern Art, High Line, Madison Square Park
DO NOT MISS: Dog Park at Madison Square Park