- Day 1:
- Start your trip in Annapolis, the capital of Maryland and home to the United States Naval Academy – take a guided tour of the academy, explore the state house and city dock, and enjoy the view of the Chesapeake Bay.
- Head to Baltimore and take a stroll through the famous Inner Harbor waterfront, visit the National Aquarium, and explore the city’s unique neighborhoods.
- End your day with dinner at one of the city’s top-rated seafood restaurants.
- Spend the day exploring Maryland’s stunning Eastern Shore. Drive down to St. Michaels and visit the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum – take a boat tour around the harbor, go kayaking, and get a glimpse of the local wildlife.
- Drive up to Ocean City, Maryland and enjoy the iconic boardwalk – take a ride on the famous boardwalk tram, enjoy some local seafood, and take a dip in the Atlantic Ocean.
- End the day with dinner at one of the delicious beachfront restaurants.
- Spend the day exploring the beautiful city of Frederick, Maryland – visit the National Museum of Civil War Medicine and the historic downtown area, stroll through the picturesque public parks, and explore the unique shops and restaurants.
- End your trip with dinner at one of the city’s top-rated restaurants.
LANDMARKS: United States Naval Academy, Inner Harbor, Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum, Ocean City Boardwalk, National Museum of Civil War Medicine
DO NOT MISS: A boat tour around St. Michaels harbor to get a glimpse of the local wildlife.