- Day 1:
- Start the day by getting a panoramic view of the city from the High Roller Observation Wheel.
- Take a guided tour of the Red Rock Canyon and explore the stunning desert landscape.
- Spend the afternoon hiking and biking in the Valley of Fire State Park.
- Get an early start and visit the iconic Hoover Dam.
- Go on a guided tour of the Lake Mead National Recreation Area and take in the breathtaking views.
- End the day with a thrilling hike through the scenic canyons of Zion National Park.
LANDMARKS: High Roller Observation Wheel, Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire State Park, Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Recreation Area, Zion National Park
DO NOT MISS: Valley of Fire State Park – explore the beautiful desert landscape and admire the stunning sandstone formations.