- Day 1:
- Begin your day by exploring the Gyeongbokgung Palace, the oldest of the five grand palaces in Seoul.
- From there, head to the Bukchon Hanok Village, a traditional Korean village with hundreds of hanok (Korean traditional houses).
- After exploring the village, have lunch at one of the many local restaurants.
- In the afternoon, take a break from sightseeing and immerse yourself in Korean culture by joining a House Visit. Here you’ll learn about the traditional lifestyle of Koreans and share a meal with a local family.
- Explore the National Museum of Korea and learn about the history of the country.
- Spend the afternoon at the N Seoul Tower, a communication and observation tower with a stunning 360-degree view of the city.
- End your trip with a visit to the colorful Myeongdong Shopping District, where you can buy souvenirs and sample some of the delicious local street food.
LANDMARKS: Gyeongbokgung Palace, Bukchon Hanok Village, National Museum of Korea, N Seoul Tower, Myeongdong Shopping District
DO NOT MISS: House Visit Adventure!