- Day 1:
- Begin the day in Louisville, Kentucky’s largest city. Take a stroll through the city’s downtown and explore its many shops, restaurants, and attractions. Then, take a tour of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, sample some of the best bourbon in the region, and learn about the history of the spirit.
- End the day with a delicious dinner and a show at Louisville’s historic Palace Theater.
- Start your day off with a visit to the Kentucky Derby Museum in Louisville. Learn about the history of the race, see the track, and explore the museum’s exhibits.
- Head to the small town of Bardstown for some of the best bourbon in the area. Take a tour of one of the many distilleries, sample some delicious bourbon, and shop for souvenirs.
- Finish the day with a trip to the historic My Old Kentucky Home State Park. The park is home to a large antebellum mansion, beautiful gardens, and a picturesque lake.
LANDMARKS: Louisville Palace Theater, Kentucky Derby Museum, My Old Kentucky Home State Park
DO NOT MISS: The Kentucky Bourbon Trail tour!