- Day 1:
- Start your morning off with a traditional tea ceremony followed by a visit to the iconic Meiji Shrine.
- Take a break and relax at the Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.
- Get a taste of the local culture with a sushi making class and a sushi eating contest!
- Spend the morning exploring Tokyo’s Asakusa neighborhood, which is home to the iconic Sensoji Temple.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch of ramen or soba before heading over to the Imperial Palace.
- Check out the vibrant Harajuku district, home to the trendiest fashion boutiques.
LANDMARKS: Meiji Shrine, Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, Sensoji Temple, Imperial Palace, Harajuku District
DO NOT MISS: The sushi making class and sushi eating contest!