- Day 1:
- Start your Corn Picking Adventure with a drive to the beautiful Snake River Valley. Take a stroll through the scenic countryside, admiring the stunning mountain views and local wildlife.
- Stop at one of Idaho’s many roadside stands to sample some of the state’s delicious produce, including sweet corn and potatoes.
- In the afternoon, head to the town of Jerome and explore the historic buildings and shops.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner at the local restaurant and then take a leisurely stroll along the river.
- Spend the day corn picking at one of Idaho’s many farms. Learn about the process and pick some of the best sweet corn in the area.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch while admiring the stunning views of the valley.
- Spend the afternoon exploring the nearby towns of Twin Falls and Rupert. Stop in at the local museums and shops for a unique glimpse into the culture of Idaho.
- End the day with a delicious dinner in Rupert and then head back to your hotel for a peaceful night’s sleep.
LANDMARKS: Snake River Valley, Jerome, Twin Falls, Rupert
DO NOT MISS: Picnic lunch while admiring the stunning views of the valley!