- Day 1:
- Start your day off with a visit to the Denver Botanic Gardens, a 24-acre oasis in the heart of the city.
- Take a stroll along the 16th Street Mall, the downtown pedestrian promenade lined with shops, restaurants, and entertainment.
- Check out the colorful street art in the RiNo Arts District and grab some lunch at one of the many local eateries.
- Visit the Denver Art Museum and explore the galleries, exhibits, and collections of art from around the world.
- Enjoy a scenic drive to Lookout Mountain and take in the stunning views of the Rocky Mountains.
- Start the day with a visit to the Denver Zoo and explore the habitats of more than 4,000 animals.
- Take a drive to Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre and enjoy the majestic sandstone formations.
- Explore Denver’s historic Larimer Square and visit the boutiques, art galleries, and restaurants.
- Take a leisurely stroll through the Denver Museum of Nature & Science and check out the dinosaur bones, gems, and minerals.
- End the day with a visit to the Denver Mint and learn about the history of money and the minting process.
LANDMARKS: Denver Botanic Gardens, 16th Street Mall, RiNo Arts District, Denver Art Museum, Lookout Mountain, Denver Zoo, Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre, Larimer Square, Denver Museum of Nature & Science, Denver Mint
DO NOT MISS: Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre