- Day 1:
- Start the day off with a tour of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum in Cooperstown, New York.
- Visit historic Yankee Stadium in the Bronx and watch a game from one of the most iconic stadiums in baseball.
- End the day with a visit to Citi Field, home of the New York Mets, for a game and some food.
- Tour the Sports Museum of America in New York City, which houses memorabilia and interactive exhibits of some of the most beloved sports.
- Check out the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum in Baltimore, Maryland and learn about the life and legacy of one of the greatest players of all time.
- Take a tour of the Baltimore Orioles’ Oriole Park at Camden Yards and watch a game from one of the best stadiums in the country.
LANDMARKS: National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, Yankee Stadium, Citi Field, Sports Museum of America, Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum, Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
DO NOT MISS: The Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum in Baltimore, Maryland.