- Day 1:
- Start the day with a yoga class at one of Baltimore’s studios.
- Explore the Inner Harbor and take in the beauty of the water and the city skyline.
- Visit the National Aquarium and get up close and personal with the sea creatures.
- Stroll around the historic Fells Point area, taking in the picturesque views.
- End the day with dinner at one of the area’s delicious seafood restaurants.
- Take a guided tour of the city’s cultural institutions, such as the Baltimore Museum of Art.
- Explore the unique architecture of the city with a visit to the Baltimore Basilica.
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch in Little Italy, sampling some of the city’s best Italian food.
- Take a relaxing stroll in Patterson Park and take in the breathtaking views.
- End the day with a yoga class at one of Baltimore’s studios.
LANDMARKS: Inner Harbor, National Aquarium, Fells Point, Baltimore Museum of Art, Baltimore Basilica, Patterson Park
DO NOT MISS: Exploring the Patterson Park and its breathtaking views.