- Day 1:
- Start your day with a visit to the National Aquarium, the home of more than 17,000 aquatic animals.
- Spend the afternoon checking out the city’s historic landmarks, like the Washington Monument or Fort McHenry.
- End your day with a karate lesson at one of the local karate schools.
- Visit the Inner Harbor for a waterfront stroll and take in the sights of the iconic Baltimore skyline.
- Explore the Baltimore Museum of Art, the largest art museum in the mid-Atlantic region.
- Take part in another karate lesson to sharpen your skills.
LANDMARKS: National Aquarium, Washington Monument, Fort McHenry, Inner Harbor, Baltimore Museum of Art
DO NOT MISS: A stroll along the Inner Harbor waterfront to take in the sights of the iconic Baltimore skyline.