– – Start your day at the Baltimore Museum of Industry to learn about the history of Baltimore’s industrial past.
– – Head to the Inner Harbor to explore the USS Constellation, the last all-sail warship built by the US Navy.
– – Visit the Maryland Historical Society to see the artifacts that tell the state’s story.
– – End your day with a stroll through the oldest cemetery in the US—the Old Burial Ground.
– – Begin your second day with a visit to the Baltimore Civil War Museum.
– – Explore the Edgar Allan Poe House and Museum to get a glimpse into the life and works of the famous author.
– – Tour Fort McHenry and learn about its pivotal role in the War of 1812.
– – Take a walking tour of Fell’s Point and check out the amazing street art.
– LANDMARKS: Baltimore Museum of Industry, USS Constellation, Maryland Historical Society, Old Burial Ground, Baltimore Civil War Museum, Edgar Allan Poe House and Museum, Fort McHenry, Fell’s Point
– DO NOT MISS: Touring Fort McHenry to learn about its pivotal role in the War of 1812.