- Day 1:
- Start the day off by walking around the Inner Harbor for a close look at the city’s picturesque waterfront.
- Visit the National Aquarium, the largest of its kind in the United States, and marvel at the array of exotic marine life.
- Take a stroll through the cobbled streets of the iconic Fell’s Point Neighborhood and browse the many shops and restaurants.
- End the day with a visit to Oriole Park at Camden Yards and cheer on the home team!
- Start the day with a visit to the historic Fort McHenry and learn about the War of 1812.
- Explore the many attractions of the American Visionary Art Museum.
- Check out the Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum and learn more about the legendary baseball player.
- End the day by soaking up the atmosphere at one of the many local pubs.
LANDMARKS: Inner Harbor, National Aquarium, Fell’s Point Neighborhood, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Fort McHenry, American Visionary Art Museum, Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum
DO NOT MISS: Cheering on the home team at Oriole Park at Camden Yards!