- Day 1:
- Start your day by walking along the Inner Harbor and taking in the views of the city’s waterfront.
- Head to the National Aquarium and marvel at the creatures of the deep.
- Visit the American Visionary Art Museum and explore the unique and inspiring collections.
- Grab lunch at one of Baltimore’s famous pizzerias.
- Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the historic Fells Point district.
- Spend the morning visiting the Baltimore Museum of Art and exploring the city’s impressive art collections.
- Go on a self-guided tour of the city’s historic monuments and sites.
- Head to Little Italy for lunch and enjoy some of the best pizza in the city.
- Spend the afternoon visiting the USS Constellation Museum and learning about the city’s maritime history.
LANDMARKS: Inner Harbor, National Aquarium, American Visionary Art Museum, Baltimore Museum of Art, USS Constellation Museum
DO NOT MISS: Little Italy for an unforgettable pizza experience!