- Day 1:
- Start your adventure by exploring the Inner Harbor and the National Aquarium, where you can get up close and personal with the aquatic wildlife.
- Catch a show at the Hippodrome Theatre and take a stroll down to Little Italy for some classic Italian cuisine.
- Take a tour of Oriole Park at Camden Yards and get a behind-the-scenes look at the home of the Baltimore Orioles.
- Stop by the Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum to learn more about the baseball legend.
- End the day with a Baltimore Ravens game at M&T Bank Stadium.
- Spend the day visiting the Maryland Science Center and marveling at the wonders of science.
- Visit the Edgar Allen Poe House and Museum and take a walk through the spooky grounds.
- End the day with a trip to the Top of the World Observation Level for stunning views of the city.
- Take a tour of the B&O Railroad Museum and learn about the history of the railroads in the area.
- Visit the Walters Art Museum and the American Visionary Art Museum for an afternoon of art exploration.
- Catch a game at the home of the Baltimore Blast, SECU Arena.
- Spend the day exploring the Baltimore Zoo and learning about the local wildlife.
- Stop by the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore and the National Aquarium to get a closer look at the animals.
- Catch a Baltimore Orioles game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
LANDMARKS: Inner Harbor, National Aquarium, Hippodrome Theatre, Little Italy, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Babe Ruth Birthplace Museum, M&T Bank Stadium, Maryland Science Center, Edgar Allen Poe House and Museum, Top of the World Observation Level, B&O Railroad Museum, Walters Art Museum, American Visionary Art Museum, SECU Arena, Baltimore Zoo, Maryland Zoo in Baltimore
DO NOT MISS: The Orioles game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards for the ultimate sports fan experience!