- Day 1:
- Start your day with a visit to the Arlington National Cemetery, where you can explore the grounds and pay your respects to the fallen heroes.
- Stop by the Women in Military Service for America Memorial to commemorate the service of women in the United States Armed Forces.
- Take a stroll around the Pentagon and get a glimpse of the nation’s most important military building.
- Grab a bite to eat at one of the local restaurants and sample the culinary delights of Arlington.
- Spend your evening at the IMAX Theater at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, where you can explore the universe from the comfort of your seat.
- Spend the morning exploring the Arlington arts and culture scene.
- Visit the Arlington Arts Center to get a taste of the city’s art galleries and exhibits.
- Take a walk along the Potomac River and admire the stunning views of the nation’s capital.
- Spend the afternoon at the Arlington Planetarium and take in the sights of the night sky.
- Conclude your day with a stop at the National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial, honoring those who lost their lives in the 2001 terrorist attack.
LANDMARKS: Arlington National Cemetery, Women in Military Service for America Memorial, Pentagon, IMAX Theater at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, Arlington Arts Center, Potomac River, Arlington Planetarium, National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial
DO NOT MISS: The National 9/11 Pentagon Memorial