- Day 1:
- Start your morning with a visit to the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park in Mobile, where you’ll get a unique glimpse into the state’s military history.
- Break for lunch at one of the area’s many fantastic seafood restaurants.
- Spend the afternoon at the Alabama Adventure amusement park, where you can take part in thrilling rides and attractions.
- End your night with a visit to one of the state’s legendary music venues for some live tunes.
- Begin your day in Birmingham, where you can explore the famous Alabama Jazz Hall of Fame.
- Check out the Birmingham Zoo for a closer look at some of the state’s unique wildlife.
- Spend the afternoon at the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum, an incredible collection of vintage cars.
- End your night at Top Golf, where you can show off your golfing skills while enjoying some drinks and laughs.
LANDMARKS: USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park, Alabama Adventure amusement park, Alabama Jazz Hall of Fame, Birmingham Zoo, Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum, Top Golf
DO NOT MISS: Top Golf for some drinks and laughs!